This course is aimed at marketers who are new to Google AdWords and are looking to learn the fundamentals of this platform and how it can help your business achieve its goals.
We will cover everything you need to know regarding AdWords and PPC from basic fundamentals to creating effective, well-structured campaigns that drive relevant traffic to your site.
We will talk you through how to conduct keyword research, how to structure your campaign, how to write great ad copy, how to optimise your campaigns and how to effectively report the success of your AdWords campaigns.
- Introduction to Google AdWords
- SEO V PPC
- How does Google AdWords work?
- What is Quality Score?
- Keyword Research and Match Types
- Basic Account Settings
- Campaign and Ad Group Structure
- Google Advertising Networks – Search v Display
- How to Write Effective Ad Copy
- Optimising your campaigns
- Reporting and Analysis
Next available course