Awesome Content Creative needed
Do you have a 100 mic-drop ideas every second? Do you firmly believe your every word should be a hit single and your every thought an oscar-nominated masterpiece (starring Tom Hanks, obviously)? Do you ride to work on a unicorn (other mammals considered)? Sweet, read on and let’s get a little more serious …
ID are growing, evolving and expanding our creative services across the board.
We’re winning creative advertising work, we’re winning and delivering brand strategy and branding projects, we’re working on marketing campaigns for our clients and we’re already beating some of the biggest creative agencies to creative work.
We’ve been transforming from a more traditional digital agency into a full-service creative agency with digital in its DNA and we’re looking for a new breed of digital content creators and idea generators.
We want to accelerate and transform our capability in producing creative content of any and all shapes and sizes and we’re keen to see what talent is available in the wide-ranging field of idea generation and digital content creation.
We don’t want to pigeonhole, so we’re not going out with a specific job title and we’re not overly concerned with how long you’ve been a creative for. You might just be starting out. You might have been doing this for years. You might be on or finishing up a creative advertising course, you might be a filmmaker, you might be an illustrator, an animator, a writer … or a combination of all of the above.
First and foremost, we’re looking for raw, creative talent with the ability to come up ideas and actually make ‘stuff’ or make ‘stuff’ happen through the wider team. Things that are interesting and memorable and creative … things that make you feel something.
We’d love to see what you are capable of and we’d love to see previous examples of your work and your CVs … but we think the best way to assess your creativity is to invite you to respond to a mock brief, details of which will be provided if you are interested.
If you would like to flex your creative muscles, then please do so in the knowledge that this is not an active brief and we are not being paid for this work. Exploitation ain’t our style.
^ Share your awesome ideas and brainstorm with the team
- Have seriously strong communication skills – You are part of a team and will be expected to collaborate, be proactive, constantly communicate and offer up your opinion as much as possible
- Have a good sense of humour – Robots need not apply
- Love what you do – Any job at our agency requires that you care about what you do. If you don’t, you probably shouldn’t be doing it
- Be flexible – We’re flexible and we’d expect the same from you from time to time. We do not run a sweat shop and we don’t encourage long hours, but we are an agency and there are times when we have deadlines or pitches where we’d require a team effort to get us over the line
- Be a problem solver
- Be self-motivated – A can-do attitude and enthusiasm for all things digital will get you far
- Challenge the status quo – We have a dynamic environment where we are always looking for better ways to do things and innovate. “That’s just the way we do things” doesn’t fly here
- Be a strong team player who can effectively influence and motivate project teams in a positive manner and able to build respect and trust from colleagues and clients alike
In addition to a competitive salary, we also offer an excellent culture and ace agency benefits, which include:
- Profit share
- Performance related bonus scheme
- A generous enhanced pension contribution
- Private medical cover
- Monthly desk massage (from our corporate massage therapist)
- Flexible working
- Bonus holiday on your birthday
- Training / book allowance
- Access to excellent coffee, our sweetie jars and a well-stocked beer fridge
- Friday breakfast rolls on us
- Endless supply of Tunnock’s and Irn Bru
This is a full-time, permanent role. You’ll be based in our Glasgow Bath Street office. To apply please send your CV, a nice covering letter, and your portfolio or examples of your work to email@example.com with ‘Content Creator’ in the subject line by 10th December 2018.
We look forward to meeting you!
If this is not the role you’re looking for, why not have a gander at our other vacancies: