Digital Marketing Expert
We’re looking for an ambitious, talented digital marketing professional to join our growing team on a contract basis. Reporting to our Head of Digital Marketing, the role will initially be offered on a part-time contract / freelance basis, with the potential for a full-time or permanent contract at a later date.
We want a good all-rounder with experience across a range of specialisms, but the ideal candidate will have strong ‘on the tools’ digital marketing experience, will have worked within an agency environment and ideally be able to offer a degree of flexibility in the number of days worked per week.
We are growing, evolving and expanding our services across the board. We’ve been working hard, transforming from a more traditional digital agency into a full-service creative agency with digital in its DNA and we’re looking for a new superstar to help us with our continuing transformation. This is a revolutionary and exciting time to be joining us!
Critical Skill Areas
- Paid search advertising (within Google Ads and Bing Ads as a minimum)
- Digital display advertising (within the GDN but ideally with a range of platforms)
- Social media advertising (Facebook Business Manager as a minimum)
- Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager (including demonstrable analytical skills)
Ideal Skill Areas
- Email marketing
- SEO knowledge and experience (including the use of any enterprise SEO tools)
- Organic social media strategy
- Good copywriting ability and experience
- Content strategy experience
The Ideal Candidate Will Also Have…
- Agency experience
- 3-5+ years experience running digital marketing campaigns
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Client management experience
- Experience working on pitches and proposals
And You Should Also…
- Be a problem solver
- Be self-motivated – a can-do attitude and enthusiasm for all things digital works for us
- Be a strong team player who can effectively influence and motivate project teams in a positive manner and able to build respect and trust from colleagues and clients alike
- Be able to prioritise your own workload, be level headed, dependable, adaptable, articulate and calm under pressure
To apply please send your CV and an email cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Digital Marketing Role’ in the subject line.