Part-Time Finance Manager
We are a small, fast-paced and dynamic creative digital agency based in Glasgow City Centre, looking for a finance manager to join our ranks and maintain the finance function of the organisation. ID are growing, evolving and expanding our services across the board with lots of exciting things happening now and on the horizon; this is a revolutionary and exciting time to be joining the team.
To underpin all of that, we need a Finance Manager to:
- Produce monthly management accounts
- Maintain the sales and purchase ledgers and credit control
- Prepare quarterly VAT returns
- Assist with year end statutory accounts production
- Manage the payroll process
- Assist with budgeting and forecasting.
We’re looking for someone with:
- Experience in a similar role
- High level of attention to detail
- Sound knowledge of P&L management, with revenue recognition experience beneficial
- A can-do attitude
We offer an excellent workplace culture with superb work-life balance, competitive salary, an enhanced benefit package and a really nice bunch of colleagues.
In addition to a competitive salary, we also offer an excellent culture and ace agency benefits, which include:
- A generous enhanced pension contribution
- Private medical cover
- Monthly desk massage (from our corporate massage therapist)
- Flexible working
- Flexible holidays including your birthday off
- Training and book allowance
- Access to excellent coffee, our sweetie jars and a well-stocked drinks fridge
- Friday breakfast rolls on us
- Endless supply of Tunnock’s and Irn Bru
This is a permanent role based on a part-time basis with the hours and working pattern flexible to suit the right individual. You’ll be based in our Glasgow Bath Street office. To apply please send your CV and a nice covering letter to email@example.com with ‘Part-Time Finance Manager’ in the subject line. We look forward to meeting you!